- Company Name
- VANGUARD ENTERPRISE CO., LTD.
- President of the Company
- Osawa Seiichi, President
- 23rd July, 1981
- Head Office
- 13FL, Minamikan, Yurakucho Denki Bldg.,
7-1, 1-Chome, Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku,
Tokyo 100-0006, Japan
- 03-6212-1055 (rep)
- JPY95 million
- Accounting Term
- from JUNE 1 to MAY 31 ever year
- Belonging Association
- Member of Tokyo Chamber and Commerce and Industry Association
- Main Banks
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Marunouchi Branch
Resona Bank Ltd., Tokyo Chuo Branch
- Business Activities
- Transporting Steel Products and operating Bulk cargo ships
- Handling Steel Products
- Hot Coil, Cold Coil, H-Beam, Sheet Pile, Steel Plate, W.Rod, Steel Bar, Semi Steel Products Scrap, etc.
- Main Customers
- ＜Blast Furrance Steel Manufactures＞
Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation, JFE Steel Corporation, Kobe Steel, Ltd.
＜Electric Furrance Steel Manufactures＞
Tokyo Steel MFG. Co.,Ltd., GODO Steel, Ltd. Kyoei Steel, Ltd. Yamato Steel Co., Ltd.
＜Special steel Manufactures＞
Mitsubishi Steel Mfg. Co.,Ltd., Daido Steel Co.,Ltd.
Nippon Steel & Sumikin Bussan Corporation., Marubeni-Itochu Steel Inc.,Kanematsu Corporation, Metal One Corporation Hanwa Co., Ltd. Nissei Trading Company Limited
- The Company was established at Kanda Tsukasa Cho Tokyo
With paid up capital \5,000,000
- Office transferred to Kajimachi Kanda Tokyo
- Increased Capital to \10,000,000
- Office transferred to to Kyobashi Tokyo
- Increased Capital to \20,000,000
- Increased Capital to \30,000,000
- Increased Capital to \50,000,000
- Increased Capital to \80,000,000
- Increased Capital to \95,000,000
- Office transferred to Nihonbashi Tokyo
- ISM Documentation of Compliance was issued by DNV
- Office transferred to the present address
Hibiya Station (Hibiya, Chiyoda & Mita lines, directly connected to A3 exit ), Yurakucho Station (Seven minutes by walk from Yurakucho line, D2 exit) and JR Yurakucho Station ( Two minutes by walk from Yamanote and Keihin Tohoku lines, Hibiya exit ) are the nearest subway and train stops.